EdbMails ease-to-use EDB to Office 365 migration feature can migrate offline EDB file mailboxes directly to any Office 365 tenants. The complete migration is granular and incremental, which will ensure no duplicate data on your target Office 365 tenants upon repeated migration.
EdbMails is designed to handle bulk migration wherein it will automatically set the required mailbox permissions and creates mailboxes on your target server without any manual intervention. It will allow you to install on any number of computers to speedup your migration operation.
EDB to Office 365 Migration Overview
- Granular incremental EDB to Office 365 migration
- Incremental migration avoids duplicate items creation on target server
- Automatically maps mailboxes between EDB file to Office 365 tenants
- Creates mailboxes on target Office 365 without any manual intervention
- Full / selective mailboxes / folders migration maintains original folder structure
- Migrates all the Mailbox items like Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes etc.
- Supports Public folders and Archive mailbox migration
- Migrate accidentally deleted mailboxes / folders
- Ideally designed for bulk mailbox migration from Exchange EDB to Office 365 tenants
- Lifetime license with unlimited computer installation and unlimited EDB file migration
Why to EDB to Office 365 Migration?
EDB to Live Exchange. Archive mailbox Migration. Public folder Migration.
- Microsoft is no longer supporting legacy Exchange servers and Windows servers. No bug fixes and security updates.
- Advantage of Migrating to Office 365 cloud. You will not have to worry about server maintenance, security issues and system updates.
- Microsoft inbuilt Migration tool for office 365 migrations is complex and time consuming process. It involves a lot of research and scripting.
- On-premises deployments of your Email server, data is vulnerable to hardware and software issues, corruption, and unauthorized accesses.
- Access your email on multiple devices using Office 365 outlook and mobile application.
Why EdbMails for EDB to Office 365 Migration?
Best EDB recovery tool. Automatic EDB to Office 365 Migration tool.
No-duplicate incremental migration
EdbMails helps you to perform incremental migration from your EDB mailboxes/public folders to Office 365. Thanks to incremental migration, you can save both time and bandwidth as only the newly added items to the mailboxes will be migrated on consecutive migrations from the same computer.
No data loss whatsoever
EdbMails creates a 1:1 copy of the source EDB mailbox in Office 365 tenants during migration. Every last bit of information from the source EDB file will migrated as is without any data loss or modification. Thus, you can always rely on EdbMails for risk free EDB to Office 365 migration.
Complete Public Folder migration
Support for Public Folder and Archive mailbox migration from EDB file to Office 365 public folder and archive mailbox respectively. You can easily connect to destination Office 365 Public folder/ Archive mailbox and perform migration.
Auto re-connectivity for intermittent connection problems
Intermittent connection problems during EDB to Office 365 migration will not halt your migration progress as EdbMails can re-connect to the servers and progressing the migration.
No File size limitation
EdbMails does not impose any restrictions on the size of EDB file or the number of mailboxes that can be migrated to Office 365. This even very large EDB files can be migrated with ease.
Direct migration without third party dependencies
Install EdbMails on any source server or client computer. EdbMails provides completely reliable migration as it is not dependent on any third party cloud platforms or other services or DLLs and performs direct EDB mailbox migration to Office 365. All the credentials you provide for the migration will be kept secure.
Automatic mailbox mapping
For large migrations, EdbMails can automatically map the source EDB mailboxes to destination Office 365 mailboxes for a nearest matching saving time. You can also manually map the source EDB mailboxes to respective Office 365 mailboxes if you wish to.
Completely safe and secure migration
EdbMails stores all metadata that is necessary for your the EDB to Office 365 migration project locally. There is no chance of any information leakage to outside.
Detailed migration reports
EdbMails will generate comprehensive logs for all your migration activities. These logs will contain folder wise migration details and the exported mail count. You can also view these logs during or after an ongoing migration operation.
Automatically set Impersonation rights
You will no longer have to rely on any powershell cmdlets for setting impersonation rights as EdbMails will do it automatically for you. Impersonation rights enables the admin user to migrate the mailboxes of other users without needing their credentials.
Automatic mailbox creation on the target server
EdbMails can automatically create mailboxes in the target Office 365. EdbMails will ask you for the User Principal Name (UPN), password and other required details, which once you provide, the rest will be handled seamlessly by EdbMails. It can also assign licenses automatically to the newly created mailboxes for your convenience.
Various filtering options
Export exactly what you need as EdbMails allows you to include/exclude mail filters based on before/after date, subject, to/from address and attachment names for the migration operation.
What we recover, export and Migrate?
Features included for EDB recovery. EDB to PST converter. EDB to Exchange and Office 365 migration
|Data from EDB|
Export to PST
Migrate to Office 365
Migrate to Exchange
|Alias / Distribution Groups|
|Public Folders (Unlimited)|
|Archive Mailboxes (Unlimited)|
|Massive Mailboxes (50GB+)|
|Folder & Calendar|
|Meeting Invite Integrity/Status|
|Applicable for EDB to Exchange and Office 365 Migration|
|Auto Mapping (Map source and destination mailboxes)|
|Incremental Migration (No duplicates)|
|Automatic Mailbox creation on target server|
|Archive Mailbox migration|
|Public folder migration|
|Shared folder migration|